Enjoy Smelt Ice Fishing and Eat Japanese Tempura [from Sapporo]
This is what we call Hokkaido!
River Smelt Ice Fishing and Cooking Tempura on Frozen River!!
Pick-up service available from JR Sapporo Station!
Let's go to Ice Fishing!!
If you have half a day, you can enjoy a winter activity just like local Sapporoites do!
Just bring winter clothes to keep yourselves warm,
and you can go for ice fishing empty-handed.
Get the caught smelt fish cooked into tempura and taste them right out of the hot oil,
making your winter holiday a truly unforgettable one in Sapporo.
- We will provide the fishing equipment! Experience ice fishing empty-handed.
- Pick-up service available from JR Sapporo Station.
- You can taste "Smelt (Wakasagi)" tempura on site. Fun with kids.
- You can choose from Morning Course or Afternoon Course.
|Available time period||
12 January - 11 March 2018
* Reservation Deadline: 2 days prior
[Afternoon Course] *1 Feb. - 11 Mar. ONLY*
Pick-up service is "Kane-no-Hiroba" where is the North Exit of JR Sapporo Station.
* Please note that it will be very crowded with people of different tours.
|Pick Up Service||
Bus or Taxi Plan
[Morning Course] (4.5 hours)
[Afternoon Course] (4 hours) *1 Feb. - 11 Mar. ONLY*
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||
Ages 4 years old and up.
Minimum: 2 participants
* This tour will be canceled if there are less than 2 people booking by 5 days prior,
|Things to bring / Required items||
- Snow wear
- Please bring your own winter clothes,
- When the tour is canceled due to weather reasons, we will inform you around
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
|Included in this fee||
Fishing tackle rental (fishing rod, fishing reel and bait)
* Rental snow pants and snow boots are available.
|Not included in fees||
- Advance Payment by online credit card.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before you apply.
This is the best way to start your Sapporo stay! Our local English Speaking Tour Guide will guide you through their knowledge and experiences, and you will get ideas to explore Sapporo on your free day. We are also able to add/remove places on your request!
You don't have to bring anything! Includes full wears and equipment rentals. No experience is necessary. First timers are welcome!