[Program currently off season.]
At Shinshinotsu Park Campsite, we provide all gear you need! Including meals + hot spring in rural area of Hokkaido.
Camping near from Sapporo is so popular in every year. Only 15 tents are available each day, so an early reservation is highly recommended!
Tent will be set by staffs.
Dinner is gorgeous BBQ & Dutch Oven Cuisine in the screen shelter.
And breakfast buffet will be served in the restaurant of "Shinshinotsu onsen Tap no yu". Rice we have is made in the local of Shinshinotsu.
You can go to "Tap no yu" twice during your stay.
Other benefit is free play of park golf.
Only 15 tents available each day. Please make early reservation for your vacation!
All equipment will be ready upon your arrival.
- This plan includes free play of park golf for both adults and children.
- You will be able to take a hot spring at "Shinshinotsu Onsen Tap no yu".
(Usually cost 500 yen) Please don't miss open-air rock bath!
|Available time period||3 June - 30 September 2017
* Reservation Deadline: 3 days prior
|Participation fee||Adult (ages 12 and up): 8,000 yen per person
Child (6-11 years old): 6,000 yen per person
Infant (0-5 years old): 6,000 yen per person
Autumn discount (exclusion date: 2, 9, 16, 17, 22, 23 and 30 Sep.)
Adult (ages 12 and up): 7,000 yen per person
Child (6-11 years old): 5,000 yen per person
Infant (0-5 years old): 5,000 yen per person
Infant (No sleeping bag and meal): 0 yen per person
|Meeting location||Shinshinotsu onsen Tap no yu
(Dai 45 sen kita 2, Shinshinotsu-mura Ishikari-gun, Hokkaido, 068-1100, Japan)
*From central Sapporo, 50 mins by car
*JR: From Sapporo to Kamihoromui station (or Iwamizawa station), 40 mins --> Shinshinotsu traffic Bus (head to "Shinshinotsu Onsen"): getting off at "Tap no yu Iriguchi" station, 20mins from Kamihoromui. --> Waking: 5mins to campsite
**BUS Time table**
Iwamizawa station - Kamihoromui station - Tap no yu
10:10am --> 10:23am --> 10:40am
12:10pm --> 12:23pm --> 12:40pm
2:10pm --> 2:23pm --> 2:40pm
Tap no yu -- Kamihoromui station -- Iwamizawa station
11:11am --> 11:28am --> 11:41am
1:11pm --> 1:28pm --> 1:41pm
3:11pm --> 3:28pm --> 3:41pm
"Iwamizawa station" to "Tap no yu": Adult 500 yen, Child(Ages 6 to 12) 250 yen
"Kamihoromui station" to "Tap no yu": Adult 400yen, Child(Ages 6 to 12) 200 yen
*Ages 6 or under: free
*Time table and fare may be subject to change without notice. So please kindly double check to station directly.
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up service unavailable.|
|Required time||1 night and 2 days (20 hours maximum stay)
Please let us know your estimated check-in time when you book.
Check in: after 2:00pm
Check out: next day 10:00am
*Available of hot spring from 12:00noon.
|Requirements for participation||- Minimum 2 participants (co-sleeping infant is not included)
- One tent accommodates for 4-6 people
- Max 15 Tents/ 15 groups per day
|Things to bring / Required items||- clothes, towels, personal belongings
- bug spray, bug ointment, etc.
- rain gear
- Evening and early mornings might be chilly. Be sure to bring an extra jacket or blanket.
|Important notices||[Requests From the Tour]
- Please let us know your estimated check-in time when you book.
(from 2:00pm to 5:00pm)
- Announcement during the tour is only Japanese.
- Fireworks are prohibited
- No pets are allowed
- Open rain or shine (please bring an umbrella or rain jacket)
- The tour may be cancelled due to extremely bad weather, such as a typhoon.
- The image of tent and meal are for illustration purposes.
|Cancellation||Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
* Please contact us by 5:00pm the day before your activity if you are worried about rain or bad weather.
|Included in this fee||[Camp (2:00pm to 10:00am next morning)]
- Tent (4-6 people)*The tent is already set up
- Charcoal / BBQ grill
* You have to make a fire for the BBQ on your own.
- Lighting lantern
- Sleeping bag, mat
- The fee of usage of campsite
- Dinner: Special BBQ & Dutch oven cuisine
Adult: seasoned Mongolian BBQ (Jingisukan) / Sausage / Pork ribs / Dutch Oven Cuisine (Meat Dishes) / Miso oden / Butter Potato / onigiri (rice ball) etc.
Child: seasoned Mongolian BBQ (Jingisukan) / Sausage / Pork skewers / Chicken wing-tip / Butter Potato / Butter corn / onigiri (rice ball) etc.
* Children have less portions than adults.
* Also those ingredients of BBQ may vary due to the stocking of market.
Breakfast: Buffet at the restaurant of "Tap no yu"(6:45am-9:00am)
- 2 tickets of hot spring "Tap no yu"
(Operation hour: 12:00noon-10:00pm, 6:00am-8:00am, 10:00am-12:00noon)
- Free pass of Park golf (Usual costs 300 yen)
|Not included in fees||- personal expense
* There are some vending machine in "Tap no yu" (Including alcohol)
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 2 days before the tour date.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before you apply.
At the Eniwa Ruru Mappu Nature Park Campsite, we provide all the gear you need to enjoy a great overnight camping experience.As a continuation of last year’s improvements on tents, BBQ site, etc., this year we are completely remodeling our food menu!
This is the best way to start your Sapporo stay!
Our local English Speaking Tour Guide will guide you through their knowledge and experiences, and you will get ideas to explore Sapporo on your free day.
We are also able to add/remove places on your request!