This is a real adventure that flies freely in the sky, no mooring. Try this special flight by one of the best hot-air balloon pilot Mr. Tsuyoshi Miyahara. The flight time is 30 to 60 minutes, and the height is 2,000 meters.
Lake Mashu, the Okhotsk Sea, Shiretoko Peninsula, endless snowfields... It is fantastic! Only available for 2 weeks.
Flying high above the bird's line of sight, you look out the caldera lake "Lake Mashu" and across endless snowfields. There is no better way to see the stunning beauty of nature than to go on a hot air balloon flight! Reaching heights of up to 2,000 meters a balloon offers unparalleled views in every direction. As soon as the balloon is ready your adventurous journey will begin. This flight will leave you with treasured memories of an adventurous day.
Inquire for Booking
* Enjoy brilliant aerial views of Lake Mashu and Endless Snowfields!
* Watch the Diamond-Dust, Roaming Animals, and Powder Snow!
* Fly with the winds 2,000 meters high and 30 to 50 kilometers range.
The flight time is about 30 to 60 minutes.
|Available time period
26 February to 11 March 2018
* Reservation Deadline: 7 days prior
Adult: 92,000 yen per person
[Chartered Hot Air Balloon]
1 group (1 to 6 person): 620,000 yen
Additional 1 person: +96,000 yen
Watanabe Experience Farm
(646-4, Teshikagagenya, Teshikaga-cho Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido, 088-3222)
*from JR Mashu station: approx. 8 minutes by car
|Pick Up Service
No pick up or drop off service is provided. We will meet on-site for the tour.
- 6:00am Meet at Watanabe Experience Farm
- 6:10am-10:00am Hot Air Balloon Free Flight Adventure by "Mashuukisen"
We take you to the boarding place by a bus after signing
Enjoy endless snowfields and
a crater lake "Lake Mashu" from the hot air balloon!
* The flight time is about 30 to 60 minutes.
- Drop-off at the meeting point or JR Mashu station
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions. Please make sure to have spare time for transportation.
|Requirements for participation
Minimum: 2 participants
Maximum: 16 participants *Depending on the total weight
Ages 10 years old and up.
* 1 child (10 to 17 years old) must be accompanied by 1 adult.
**No smoking on this tour from the beginning to the end**
**Please kindly remind that your group must have a person who can
communicate in Japanese or English.
If not, the guide can reject your ride onsite without refund the fee.
|Things to bring / Required items
- Warm winter clothes (like a ski suit)
- Winter shoes with the warm socks
- Warm Cap, Gloves, and Muffler
- A mask for covering the face or a pair of sunglasses would be much more help.
* Please be dressed in the suitable clothes because it may happen sometimes that your clothes are torn or become dirty. The temperature above would be nearly -20 degrees C.
- You can take a camera on but take care of its warming. The battery is run down shortly at the low temperature.
* The things you cannot take in the balloon are:
- Selfie stick
- Food (candy and chocolate are OK)
- Big luggage
- All participants' name (full name), birthday, gender, age, blood type, address, mobile phone number, weights (approximate weights including the clothes to calculate the whole weight)
- Presence or absence of a preliminary date for flight.
- The hotel you stay in the previous night, and What name is it under.
- A mobile phone number that can be contacted on the previous day and the day.
- The exact meeting time will be announced by the evening before the day by e-mail or telephone call.
- The flight schedule might be changed drastically due to the wind or other weather condition.
- The flight might be canceled due to more than 3m/s wind, or other weather condition before the tour date, or just at the time of boarding. In that case, 100% fee will be refunded.
- The flight might end earlier due to the wind or other weather condition. Some of fee will be refunded if the flight time is shorter than 20 minutes.
- You can request a preliminary date to make its probability higher when you book. However, the reservation will be confirmed only there are available seats for you on 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Please sign "the Application for the Accident Insurance" and "the Agreement for Hot-Air Balloon Flight Adventure" before boarding.
- We take all possible measures to avoid any accidents but we recommend to buy insurance just in case.
- Please change your clothes before you arrive since there is not a place for it.
- You may ride separately into two groups when there are more than 7 participants. In that case, we calculate the weight of participants including clothes and decide how to separate.
- Please manage the valuables in you.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 2-7 days before the tour: 30% of the tour fee
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
|Included in this fee
- Hot Air Balloon Free Flight Adventure
- 2 or more pilots
- 4 or more grand staffs
- Fuel for flight and vehicle *Vehicle chases the hot-air balloon to pick up participants and pilots at the place it lands.
|Not included in fees
- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 7 days before the tour date.